Wednesday 11 October 2017

HERMA SE BLOG. /. HERMA'S BLOG.

Tuesday 17 October 2017. 

HERMA'S BLOG:
(Deuteronomy 5:27-29)
27. "Go near (Moses) and hear all that the Lord our God will say. And speak to us all that the Lord our God will speak to you; and we will hear and do it. 
28. "And the Lord heard your words when you spoke to me, and the Lord said to me: 'I have heard the words of this people, which they have spoken to you. They have said well - all that they have spoken.  
29. "Oh, that they have such a (mind and) heart in them always (reverently) to fear Me and keep all My commandments, that it might go well with them and with their children forever!'"

Dinsdag 17 Oktober 2017. 
HERMA SE BLOG:
(Deuteronomium 5:27-29)
27. "Gaan u naderby en hoor alles wat die Here onse God sal sê; dan kan ú ons meedeel wat die Here onse God met u sal spreek, en ons sal dit hoor en doen.  
28. "En die Here het die stem van julle woorde gehoor toe julle met my gespreek het. Toe sê die Here vir my: 'Ek het gehoor die stem van die woorde van hierdie volk, wat hulle met jou gespreek het; dit is alles goed wat hulle gespreek het.  
29. "'Ag, as hulle maar so 'n hart gehad het om My te vrees en al My gebooie te onderhou, dat dit met hulle en hul kinders vir ewig goed mag gaan.'"

(Ek vertrou die Heilige Gees van God om telkens die korrekte Skriflesing aan u deur te gee, volgens u behoeftes en verwagtinge. 
Aan Hom kom toe alle eer, heerlikheid, lofprysing, aanbidding en danksegging nou, en tot in ewigheid. 
/
I am trusting the Holy Spirit of God to present the appropriate Scriptures to you every time, according to your needs and expectations. 
To Him be all glory, honour, praise, worship and thanksgiving, now and forever. 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment