Monday 26 June 2017

PÊREL VIR ELKE DAG. / PEARL FOR EACH DAY.


Friday 30 June 2017. 
PEARL FOR EACH DAY:

(Revelation 3;11-13)
11. "'I Am coming quickly; hold fast what you have, so that no one may rob you and deprive you of your crown. 
12. "'He who overcomes (is victorious), I will make him a pillar in the sanctuary of My God; he shall never be put out of it, or go out of it, and I will write on him the Name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which descends from My God out of heaven, and My own new Name.   
13. "'He who can hear, let him listen to and heed what the Spirit says to the Churches.'" 

Vrydag 30 Junie 2017. 
PÊREL VIR ELKE DAG:
(Openbaring 3:11-13)
11. "'Kyk Ek kom gou! Hou vas wat jy het, sodat niemand jou kroon kan neem nie. 
12. "'Wie oorwin, Ek sal hom 'n pilaar in die tempel van My God maak, en hy sal daar nooit weer uitgaan nie; Ek sal op hom die Naam van My God skrywe en die naam van die stad van My God, van die nuwe Jerusalem, wat uit die hemel van My God neerdaal, en My nuwe Naam. 
13. "'Wie 'n oor het, laat hom hoor wat die Gees aan die Gemeentes sê.'"

(Ek vertrou die Heilige Gees van God om elke dag die korrekte "PÊREL" aan u deur te gee, volgens u behoeftes en verwagtinge. Aan Hom kom toe alle eer, heerlikheid, lofprysing, aanbidding, krag, mag, aanbidding en danksegging van nou tot in alle ewigheid.  
/
I am trusting the Holy Spirit of God to present the correct "PEARL" to you every day, according to your needs and expectations. To Him be all honour, glory, praise worship, strength, might and thanksgiving from now and forever more.)  


 Many thanks to Rosan Marais  who forwarded Jony A. Gaskins Jnr's pic for this blog. May God bless you all richly. In the Name of Jesus Christ our Saviour. Amen. 




No comments:

Post a Comment