Monday 26 December 2016

'N PÊREL VIR ELKE DAG. /. A PEARL FOR EACH DAY.

Donderdag 12 Januarie 2017. 
'N PÊREL VIR ELKE DAG:
(Johannes 10:17,18)
17. "Daarom het die Vader My lief, omdat Ek My lewe aflê om dit weer te neem. 
18. "Niemand neem dit van My af nie, maar Ek lê dit uit Myself af. Ek het mag om dit af te lê, en Ek het mag om dit weer te neem. Hierdie gebod het Ek van My Vader ontvang."

A PEARL FOR EACH DAY:
(John 10:17,18)
17. "Even as (truly as) My Father loves and knows Me, because I lay down My own life, that I may take it back again. 
18. "No one takes it away from Me. On the contrary, I lay it down voluntarily. (I put it from Myself.) I Am authorized and have power to lay it down and I Am authorized and have power to take it back again. These are the instructions (commands) which I have received (as My charge) from My Father."

(Ek vertrou die Heilige Gees van God om die korrekte "PÊREL" aan u deur te gee elke dag volgens u behoeftes. Aan Hom kom toe alle eer, heerlikheid, lofprysing, aanbidding en danksegging nou en tot in ewigheid. 
/
 I am trusting the Holy Spirit of God to present the appropriate "PEARL" to you every day, according to your needs. To Him be all glory, honour, praise, worship and thanksgiving now and forever.)


No comments:

Post a Comment